Specialized FatBoy Comp Carbon Features
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that’s dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you’re trail riding or plowing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- 26x.4.0″ Ground Control tires help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- An immaculate, FACT carbon fiber construction ensures that the frame is lightweight and plenty stiff in all the right places. Internal cable routing is also incorporated; ensuring that slush, sand, snow, or dirt will have no bearing on performance out on the trail.
- A Race Face Turbine Cinch one-by crankset features an alloy spindle for added strength and long-term durability, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
Specialized FatBoy Comp Carbon Specs
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 10m carbon, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, full internal shift/brake cable routing, 197x12mm dropouts, ISCG XC tabs, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: FACT carbon, tapered steerer, 150x15mm dropouts, internal brake cable routing
- HEADSET: 1-1/8″ and 1-1/2″ threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2″ lower, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized XC, butted 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPSSpecialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, Ice-Tech rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, Ice-Tech rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Deore BR-615, hydraulic, reach adjust
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X0 Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X9, 10-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t
- CHAIN: KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Race Face Turbine Cinch, PF30 BB, 100mm spindle, 28T direct mount ring
- PEDALS: Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16″, w/ reflectors
- RIMS: Specialized Stout XC 90, disc, alloy, single wall, 90mm wide, sleeve joint, hookless design, 32h
- FRONT HUB: Specialized Stout XC 150, Hi Hi disc, double-sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB: Specialized Stout XC 197, Hi Hi disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, XD driver body, 197mm wide, 12mm thru axle, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, butted, 2.0/1.8/2.0mm, black
- FRONT TIRE: Specialized Ground Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26×4.0″
- REAR TIRE: Specialized Ground Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26×4.0″
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- SEAT BINDER: Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm
Specialized FatBoy Comp Carbon MSRP: $3,200
Specialized FatBoy Carbon Framset: $2,000